TELLARINI ALM25-230V liquid ring self-priming transfer pump in aisi 316 stainless steel, bisque V.220 single-phase.
Excellent for the suction and the transfer of liquids, thanks to the strong self-priming capacity, to the possibility of functioning even with the discontinuous presence of the liquid in suction and to the invertibility of the flow. The AL series, entirely made of AISI 316 stainless steel, is particularly suitable for corrosive liquids (aggressive chemical compounds, liquid fertilizers, sea water) and food liquids (milk, wine, oil, fruit juices). They can be equipped on request with manual by-pass for flow rate and head adjustment. They are used in oenology, food and chemical industry, agriculture.
Application Features Of TELLARINI ALM25-230V
– Height of priming 6 meters
– Possibility of flow reversal
– 220V single-phase asynchronous motor. 50Hz with inverter
– Protection: IP44
– Asyncronous single-phase motor, protection IP 44, with professional switch reverser (see drawing) and cable
– Continuous duty
– Density Max: 1.1g / cm3
– Suitable for: aggressive chemical compounds, liquid fertilizers, sea water, milk, wine, oil, fruit juices
Application Of TELLARINI ALM25-230V
Properties of Liquid:
– Max temperature 90° C (130° C with gaskets in Viton)
– Max density 1.1 g/cm3
– Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
– Not too viscous
– Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.
– Pump body: aisi 316 stainless steel
– Impeller: aisi 316
– stainless steel
– Shaft: 316 stainless steel
– Holdings: NBR (on request VITON / EPDM / TEFLON)
– Engine speed: 1400g / min
– Spouts: 1 ”
– Max flow rate: 43lt / min
– Maximum load: 10mt -Weight : 9Kg.