The Ebara CDX M single impeller centrifugal electric pump in AISI 304 Stainless Steel.
The CDX M pump is ideal for domestic pressure boosting, small-scale garden irrigation, washing, treating water, cooling towers and also moving clean water in general.
Although small dimensions, this pump has a strong structure.
Ebara CDX M Pump Technical Data
- Maximum working pressure: 8 bar;
- G11/2 suction connection for CDX 200 and G11/4 for the rest of the range;
- G1 discharge connection.
Ebara CDX M Motor Technical Data
- High efficiency IE2 motors starting from 0.75 kW;
- Self-ventilated 2 pole asynchronous motor;
- Class of insulation: F while the protection degree is IP55;
- Permanent capacitor inserted and also thermo-amperometric protection with automatic rearm incorporated for the single phase motor;
- Protection is under the user’s responsibility for the three phase version.
The pump casing, impeller, diffuser and casing cover are all manufactured in AISI 304. The shaft, which is the part in contact with the liquid is in AISI 303.
The team at Peel Pumps have years of experience in the pump industry, if you therefore cannot find what you are looking for or you require some technical assistance then please do not hesitate to contact a member of our helpful team on 01706 558 325. Alternatively you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.