BBC Semisom 125 Submersible Grinder Pump
The BBC Semisom 125 submersible grinder pump features an anti clogging design to pump wastewater and sewage with head up to 30m. This is a long life cutter in forged and tempered steel. Available in 230v single phase (auto or manual) and 400v three phase models.
£33.85 – £571.73
The BBC Semisom 125 submersible grinder pump features an anti clogging design to pump wastewater and also sewage with head up to 30m. Avoids blockages with high starting torque. Manufactured in forged and tempered steel therefore making this a long life cutter.
Available in 230v single phase (auto or manual) and 400v three phase models, the BBC Semisom 125 submersible grinder pump has been designed for wastewater and also sewage type applications. The cutter mechanism reduces the size of solid material, therefore enabling it to be pumped through relatively small bore pipework.
- Nominal 1.18kW (1.6HP);
- 230v = 9.2Amp, 400v = 2.9Amp;
- Coolant filled asynchronous motor with short circuit rotor;
- Mechanical seal and lip seal (silicon carbide option);
- Cast iron/stainless steel construction;
- Cutter in high resistance forged stainless steel;
- Impeller in technopolymer reinforced with glass fibre;
- 10 metre cable as standard;
- Capacitor box with thermol trip and reset on single-phase models;
- Optional float switch on single-phase models;
- Weight: 22kg;
- Guide claw available (please add to your cart separately).
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.