MAXI H X 400V Freestanding
The Maxi HX 400V submersible is designed for heavy duty waste water and drainage applications, with
pumped media containing solids in suspension up to 80mm dia at temperatures up to 40°C. It features a channel impeller designed for high hydraulic efficiency mounted on a reduced length shaft.
Application Of MAXI HX-400V Freestanding
Maxi HX heavy duty 6-pole channel impeller pump for 80mm solids handling applications. Cast iron construction with DN150-PN10 discharge. Available in 400V with 6.0kW Class H motor, it has built-in thermal protection and humidity probe. Heads to 12.5m and flows to 97 l/s. Guiderail and ATEX options.
Application Features Of MAXI HX-400V Freestanding
• G250 cast iron construction
• Twin mechanical seals -lower Sil Car/Sil Car
• O-rings in Nitrile
• Oil chamber
• Asynchronous 940rpm motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
• Thermal protection and Water-In-Oil Probe
• 10 metres Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard
• Freestanding, Guiderail and Eex options available.