MAXI HG-400V Freestanding
The MAXI HG-400V Freestanding submersible is designed for heavy duty applications with screened waste or drainage water containing solids in suspension up to 80mm dia at temperatures up to 40°C. It features a double channel impeller designed for high hydraulic efficiency mounted on a reduced length shaft.
Application Of MAXI HG-400V Freestanding
Maxi HG heavy duty double channel impeller pump for 80mm solids handling applications. Cast iron construction with DN100-PN10 discharge. Available in 400V with 2.8kW Class H motor, it has built-in thermal protection and humidity probe. Heads to 8.7m and flows to 55 l/s. Guiderail and ATEX options.
Application Features Of MAXI HG-400V Freestanding
• G250 cast iron construction
• Twin mechanical seal – lower silicon carbide/carbide
• O-rings in Nitrile
• Oil chamber
• Asynchronous 950 rpm Class H motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
• 10 metres Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard
• Pre-wired with thermal protection and water in oil probe
• Freestanding, Guiderail and ATEX options available.