MAXI HON-400V Freestanding
The MAXI HON-400V Freestanding submersible is designed for heavy duty applications with screened waste or drainage water containing solids in suspension up to 78mm dia at temperatures up to 40°C. It features a single channel impeller designed for high hydraulic efficiency mounted on a reduced length shaft.
Application Of MAXI HON-400V Freestanding
Maxi HON heavy duty single channel impeller pump for 78mm solids handling applications. Cast iron construction with DN100-PN10 discharge. Available in 400V with 3.8kW Class H motor, it has built-in thermal protection and humidity probe. Heads to 15m and flows to 52 l/s. Guiderail option.
Application Features Of MAXI HON-400V Freestanding
• G250 cast iron construction
• Double Mechanical seal -silicon carbide/carbide
• O-rings in Nitrile
• Oil chamber
• Asynchronous 1450 rpm motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
• 10 metres Neoprene 12G1.5 HO7RN-F cable as standard
• Built-in thermal protection and humidity probe
• Freestanding and Guiderail options available.