MAXI HRNN-400V Freestanding
The Maxi HRNN 400V submersible is designed for heavy duty applications with pumped media containing solids in suspension up to 78mm dia at temperatures up to 40°C and densities to 1.2kg/dm³. It features a single channel impeller designed for high hydraulic efficiency mounted on a reduced length shaft.
Application Of MAXI HRNN-400V Freestanding
Maxi HRNN heavy duty single channel impeller pump for 78mm solids handling applications. Cast iron construction with DN100-PN10 discharge. Available in 400V with 5.1kW Class H motor, it has built-in thermal protection and humidity probe. Heads to 15m and flows to 52 l/s. Guiderail, Dry Well and ATEX options.
Application Features Of MAXI HRNN-400V Freestanding
• G250 cast iron construction
• Mechanical seal – silicon carbide/carbide
• Lip seal and O-rings in Nitrile
• Oil chamber
• Asynchronous 1436 rpm motor suitable for >15 starts per hour
• 10 metres 12G2.5 Neoprene HO7RN-F cable as standard
• Built in thermal protection and humidity probe
• Freestanding,Guiderail, Dry Well and ATEX options available.