Tellarini AL20 Stainless Liquid Ring Transfer Self priming liquid ring transfer pumps, suitable for a wide range of clean liquids and corrosive duties.the possibility to operate with discontinuous presence of the liquid at the suction and the reversibility of the flow.The AL series, entirely made of stainless steel AISI 316, is particularly suited for corrosive liquids (chemical agents, fertilizing fluids, sea water) and food fluids (milk, wine, oil, fruit juices).On request they can be equipped with a manual by-pass to regulate capacity and head.They are used in oenology, food and chemical industry, agriculture.
Application Of Tellarini AL20
Tellarini AL series are stainless steel self priming side channel pumps for transfer of clean liquids. They are a popular solution to many applications due to the fact that they can be run in either direction without any effect on performance of the pump.
Application Features Of Tellarini AL20
• Capacities from 10 to 200 l/min.
• Max suction 6m.
• Suitable for a wide range of clean liquids such as water, seawater, chemicals, fertilisers etc.
• Reverse flow capability
• Models 20/25 = Pulley 1A72
• Models 40/50 = Pulley 2A72
• Pump body, Impeller and shaft: AISI 316
• Bearing housing 25 and 40 = Bronze
• Bearing housing 20 and 50 = Aluminium
• Mechanical seal: Ceramic/Graphite/NBR (>90°C)
• Mechanical seal Ceramic/Graphite/Viton – (>130°C)
• Mechanical seal AISI 316/Graphite/Teflon