TELLARINI ALT40 – 400V
TELLARINI ALT40-400V Stainless Liquid Ring Transfer Self priming liquid ring transfer pumps, suitable for a wide range of clean liquids and corrosive duties. Maximum liquid density to 1.1g/cm³.The AL series, entirely made of stainless steel AISI 316, is particularly suited for corrosive liquids (chemical agents, fertilizing fluids, sea water) and food fluids (milk, wine, oil, fruit juices).
Application Features Of TELLARINI ALT40 – 400V
- Height of priming 6 meters
- Possibility to reverse the flow
- Asyncronous single-phase (ALM) or three-phase (ALT) motor, protection IP 44, with professional rotary switchreverser and cable
- Continuous duty
- Pumps are supplied with one straight fitting and one curved fitting.
Application Of TELLARINI ALT40 – 400V
SPECIFICATIONS ABOUT LIQUID
- Max temperature 90° C (130° C with gaskets in Viton)
- Max density 1.1 g/cm3
- Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
- Not too viscous
- Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.
- Pump body, impeller and shaft in stainless steel AISI 316
- SEALS, mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/NBR
- on request:
- mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/VITON
- mechanical seal silicon carbide/VITON
- mechanical seal ceramic/graphite/EPDM
- mechanical seal AISI 316/graphite/TEFLON