The TELLARINI ENM50-110V self-priming reversible pump has a high self-priming capability and is able to operate with breaks in the flow of liquid.This compact brass pump can be used for pumping clean liquid without particles including water, seawater, oil, gas oil and anti-cryptogamic solutions.
Application Features Of TELLARINI ENM50-110V
– Maximum flow 250 L/min, maximum head 48 metres
– Six metre priming height
– Possible to reverse the flow
– Asynchronous low voltage 110v single-phase motor, protection IP 44, with professional switch reverser and cable
– Continuous duty
– Pumps are supplied with one straight fitting and one curved fitting. 50mm / 2″
Application Of TELLARINI ENM50-110V
– Max temperature 90° C (130° C with gaskets in Viton)
– Max density 1.1 g/cm3
– Without hard particles (e. g. sand)
– Not too viscous
– Examples: water, sea water, gasoil, oil, etc.
– Do not use with petrol, solvents and, in general, in places presenting the risk of explosion and fire.