HM Multistage Pump for irrigation
This horizontal centrifugal self-priming electric pumps with inox impellers is the perfect product for domestic and garden application. This pump features inox impellers; it is available with single-phase 230V-50HZ (thermal protection included) or three-phase 230/400V-50Hz. This product is designed for working in clean water, without solids or abrasive substances, non-aggressive, non-viscous, and chemically neutral.
£216.75 – £275.10
Description of HM Multistage Pump for irrigation and pressure boosting
This horizontal centrifugal self-priming electric pump with inox impellers is the perfect product for domestic and garden application.
The HM Multistage Pump for Irrigation is commonly used as multistage pump or for water pressure boosting.
Thanks to its closed self-ventilated motor TEFC and its inox impellers, it delivers great performance with low noise level.
This product has a max working pressure of 8 bar, the temperature of the water cannot exceed 60 C° and the temperature of the ambient should be 40 C°.
This pump is designed to work in clean water and for a proper use of this product, we recommend installing a check valve, not reducing the pipe size in suction diameter and filling the pump body with water.
Application of this pressure boosting and irrigation pump:
- For water supply in domestic and garden application;
- Available for single phase and three phase power supply;
- Max temperature to operate 40 C°;
- Max temperature of the pumped water 60 C°
- Max head 70m;
- Max flow 160 l/min
- Only clean water application;
- Pump body in stainless still
- Impeller in INOX AISI/SAE 304;
- Motor shaft AISI/SAE 420;
- Motor housing Alluminium L-2521
- Mechanical seal in Ceramic & Graphite;
- Motor in copper;
- 75 Kw to 2.2Kw;
- 230v single phase and 400v thrifase;
- Protection degree IP55
- Max Flow: 160 l/min;
- Max Head: 70 metres;
- Max working pressure 8 bar
If you require any technical assistance then please contact a member of our team on 01706 558 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to you as quickly as possible.