BBC SEMISOM 2100/80-400V
BBC SEMISOM 2100/80-400V submersible pumps have been designed for on dirty water and sewage type applications. They feature 76mm passage medium duty sewage pumps Vortex Impeller, solids handling capability.
Application Of BBC SEMISOM 2100/80-400V
– To convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks;
– To drain rain water;
– To pump liquids containing solids, filaments and sewage keeping its biological process unchanged (Semisom 1504/80 4 poles).
Application Features Of BBC SEMISOM 2100/80-400V
– Maximum size of solids allowed 74 mm;
– Maximum immersion depth 20 m;
– Maximum number of starts per hour 30;
– Maximum temperature of the liquid pumped 50 ºC;
– Continuous duty S1;
– Degree of protection IP 68;
– Insulation class F.
– Coolant fi asynchronous rewindable motor with short circuit rotor;
– Twin mechanical seal in oil chamber;
– Humidity probe in the fi st chamber;
– Micro thermostat.
– Pump stand;
– Guide rail kit;
– Threaded Flange UNI EN 1092-1 for pump discharge.