BBC SEMISOM 1300/65T-400V
BBC SEMISOM 1300/65T-400V submersible pumps have been designed for on dirty water and sewage type applications. They feature vortex impellers providing a 65mm dia, solids handling capability.
Application Of BBC SEMISOM 1300/65T-400V
– To convey waste and sewage water from septic tanks;
– To drain rainwater;
– To pump liquids containing solids, filaments (with vor tex impeller), and sewage mantaining its biological process (Semisom 754/65 4 poles).
Application Features Of BBC SEMISOM 1300/65T-400V
– Maximum immersion depth 20 m;
– Maximum number of starts: 20/h;
– Maximum temperature of the liquid pumped:
35 ºC in case of continuous rating,
45 ºC in case of intermittent rating.
Series SEMISOM /50 – /65
– Tie rods, handle, bolts, nuts and motor shaft in stainless steel;
– Cover, pump casing and impeller in mechanical cast iron;
– Steel motor casing;
– Graphite and ceramics mechanical seal (silicon carbide on request);
– Coolant filled asynchronous motor with short circuit rotor on ball bearings;
– The single-phase version is provided with a control box containing the capacitor and indicator light with thermal